What is your video ?
To make a great video you need to start with answering these questions rather than I just need video. A video with purpose will always come out on top.
Ask yourself these questions
- What is the title of your project?
- Who is your target audience?
- What will be the stages shown in the video? Ie: what exercises?
- *Best to plan out what you will be doing and we can help you with how you will present it.
- Do you have a location you’d like to film in ?
- Will you need any interviews?
- Do you have a style you’d like to use? Ie are there any videos you’ve seen. Please send a link
- Estimated length of video?
- Why are you wanting to make a video? Ie: part of your marketing plan, promote health?
- What dates are you looking to film? Please factor in your availability, prep time to organise the filming and people who are involved in the video.
- What type of action would you like people to have after watching the video?
- When do you need the video completed by? A specific event?
- How will you distribute the video?